CLICK HERE to review the 2022 Events Sponsorship Packet and find two ways to sponsor UWNEMN events:
1. Sign up today as a Corporate Event Sponsor and make a one-time contribution to support multiple UWNEMN events.
- Is there a particular event you are especially passionate about supporting? Increase your presence with a presenting sponsorship!
- Fill out the orange sheet in the events packet to sign on as a Corporate Event sponsor and be represented at UWNEMN events year-round for $2,500 less than it would cost to sponsor events individually for the same level of benefits!
2. Prefer to sponsor events à la carte? Review the events and levels detailed in the packet, and select the events that mean the most to you.
- Fill out the blue sheet in the events packet to take care of your UWNEMN sponsorship for the year now - before the year even begins!
Sponsoring UWNEMN events feels good, but it also makes good business sense. Studies show that consumers are more likely to support organizations that are involved in the local community. Community support also helps build a positive brand image in the eyes of the consumer. Your company will be highlighted as a community leader in front of thousands of potential customers - both individuals and organizations.
Your partnership with UWNEMN is a sound investment that empowers you to meet your company's philanthropic goals. Last year, UWNEMN funded programs that touched the lives of more than 45,000 people throughout our service territory.
Sponsorships can enhance your company's image and visibility in the community, set you apart from competitors, help develop closer relationships with current and prospective customers, showcase products and services, and help stretch your advertising budgets.
Sponsors are asked just once during the year to support five of UWNEMN's events so your financial commitment is set, and you can budget accordingly. Events are planned well in advance so that dates can be reserved. We invite you to join leading businesses who go beyond the traditional giving and invest in additional sponsorships through the United Way of Northeastern MN.