When Northeast Service Cooperative employees Give Where They Live, their dollars stay local and:
- feed local children through Buddy Backpacks and Meet Up and Chow Down
- support local veterans programming and care through United for Veterans
- mentor young children through Lunch Buddies Mentoring
- promote early literacy through Imagination Library
- provide household staples like towels and pillows to families in crisis through Comforts of Home
- empower healthy lives, help children succeed, and stabilize the lives of individuals and families in our region by supporting local nonprofit agencies
Please consider filling out the pledge form below - or asking Sharon Haavisto for a paper pledge form - to support UWNEMN's work on the Iron Range.
Northeast Service Cooperative employee pledge forms are due November 15th.
When you Give Where You Live, you are investing in your community and impacting hundreds of lives on the Iron Range each year.
$6 = one Buddy Backpack weekend meal kit for a local child at-risk of hunger
$35 = one year of Imagination Library books delivered to a local child
$170 = one year of Smiles United dental care for a local child without insurance