Great things happen when Northeast Service Cooperative employees Give Where They Live:
- Local children are fed through Buddy Backpacks and Meet Up and Chow Down.
- Local veterans receive supportive programming and care through United for Veterans.
- Young children are mentored through Lunch Buddies Mentoring.
- Early literacy is developed through Imagination Library.
- Families in crisis receive household staples like towels and pillows through Comforts of Home.
- Uninsured individuals of all ages access dental care through Smiles United.
- UWNEMN can empower healthy lives, help children succeed, and stabilize the lives of individuals and families in our region by supporting local nonprofit agencies.
Please consider filling out the pledge form below - or asking Sharon Haavisto for a paper pledge form - to support UWNEMN's work on the Iron Range.
Northeast Service Cooperative employee pledge forms are due November 15th.
When you Give Where You Live, you are investing in your community and impacting hundreds of lives on the Iron Range each year.
$8 = one Buddy Backpack weekend meal kit for a local child at-risk of hunger
$35 = one year of Imagination Library books delivered to a local child
$170 = one year of Smiles United dental care for a local child without insurance