Local Needs - Local Solutions
United Way - Advancing the Common Good
Give Where You Live - Your Local Gift Matters!
The 2018 United Way of Northeastern Minnesota campaign.
Click on the links below to download this year's campaign materials:
Donation Form (fillable PDF)
Our annual campaign funding is made possible through:
Through your campaign contributions through payroll deduction, you are able to make an impact on our community. (Examples based on 26 pay periods during the year.)
- $20 per pay period or $520 per year pays for test strips for two diabetic patients for one year
- $15 per pay period or $390 per year will provide Buddy Backpacks for two hungry children during the entire school year
- $12 per pay period or $312 per year will put a roof over the heads of a family for a month
- $10 per pay period or $260 per year will purchase protective eye glasses for a three-year-old going blind from a tumor behind her eye
- $8 per pay period or $208 per year will provide Imagination Library books monthly for seven children
- $5 per pay period or $130 per year will feed a family of four for a week
- $2 per pay period or $52 per year will feed an infant in a safe shelter formula for two weeks