Give Where You Live - Your Local Gift Matters!
The 2019 United Way of Northeastern Minnesota campaign officially begins soon, but you can give to the UWNEMN any time of year!
Our annual campaign funding is made possible through:
Through payroll deduction campaign contributions, you are able to make an impact on our community:
- $20 per pay period or $520 per year pays for test strips for two diabetic patients for one year.
- $15 per pay period or $390 per year will provide Buddy Backpacks for two hungry children during the entire school year.
- $12 per pay period or $312 per year will put a roof over the heads of a family for a month.
- $10 per pay period or $260 per year will purchase protective eye glasses for a three-year-old going blind from a tumor behind her eye.
- $8 per pay period or $208 per year will provide Imagination Library books monthly for seven children.
- $5 per pay period or $130 per year will feed a family of four for a week.
- $2 per pay period or $52 per year will feed an infant in a safe shelter formula for two weeks.
(Examples based on 26 pay periods during the year.)
Click HERE for the Iron Range pledge form
Click HERE for the Koochiching County pledge form