Thank you for your service, and thank you for your interest in UWNEMN's Veterans Wellness Passport's yoga classes with Rooted Circle!
Please fill out the form below, and be sure to include whether you plan to attend classes in person or via Zoom.
Class details are as follows:
- Classes start April 8th and are held at 7 pm every Thursday for six weeks.
- In-person classes will be held at Rooted Circles, 106 E23rd Street, Hibbing MN 55746.
- There is a limit of SIX participants in-person.
- A Zoom link is available to those who would prefer to participate from home. (Zoom into the same class in-person attendees take.)
- In-person participants are expected to attend every session.
As a reminder, this wellness program is free and open to active duty, veterans, and members of the National Guard or Reserves of all ages, backgrounds, abilities, and experience levels. Service members must live or work in UWNEMN's service territory to be eligible for this program. This event is private to veterans only; all participating veterans must read and agree to the Veterans Wellness Passport waiver.