United Way is Hooked on Talent
Celebrate the Fishing Season and win BIG by showing us your vocal talent on Friday, May 11, 2012 at the Backus Auditorium at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets will go on sale April 17th and may be purchased at: City Drug, Backus Community Center and Betty's in Fort Frances.
General Contestant Rules:
- Contestants must be 14 years of age or older
- Limited spots available
- No instruments other than what YOU can carry onstage or set up beforehand
- Entries close on April 20th
- Non-refundable entry fee of $25
Contestants, please click on the link below to fill out an entry form and view further details.
$1,200 in CASH PRIZES to be awarded:
- 1st place- $400
- 2nd place- $300
- 3rd place- $200
- United Way VIP Award- $100
- AUDIENCE CHOICE - $200 (based on audience applause/enthusiasm)
All proceeds to benefit United Way Agencies and Programs in Koochiching County.